1. Block test 1 is almost over!!! #yippee
2. I love Hearts. It’s so fun! I’m going to teach my friends and play a lot after blocks LOL.
3. Feeling really thankful for my prayer buddy-cum-coworker-cum-confidante :) I can really feel God’s presence in this friendship ^^
4. Drama is building my resilience and character, making me stronger day by day. Look at me rise like a skyscraper.
5. So far I’ve only made myself accountable to God and no one else who tries to bring me down.
6. Can’t wait to go back to choir on Saturday. :)
I keep replaying this video over and over again because the concert is just SO AWESOME.
Don’t they know that there’s something going on?
What they’re harming with their indecision
But who will be left standing when I’m gone?
There’ll be nothing left but a vision
It’s too easy to turn a blind eye to the light
It’s too easy to bow your head and pray
There are some times when you should try to find your voice
This is one voice that you must find today
Are you hoping for a miracle, as the ice caps melt away?
No use hoping for a miracle
There’s a price we’ll have to pay
1. Received a surprise message today from Aileen to encourage me for blocks! She put in one of my favourite Bible verses :) “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6, 7 NIV)
2. I’d like to share another quote that Wan Lin sent me on Wednesday. “If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from within.”
1. Choir exceeded my expectations so much for the 95th anniversary concert on both Thursday and Friday! Really blessed to have been able to work with such a cooperative bunch :)
2. Had much bonding time with my cutest batchies this week as we lunched + studied + chatted throughout this intense week HAHA. Spent time with my adorable Sops who were supporting me throughout the whole week when I was stressed / paranoid / sick. Couldn’t have pulled through without you darlings <3
3. The stress hasn't kicked in yet which is good. Usually JC exams make me panic so bad that I cannot even study properly without worrying or even crying :( Just going to go by my own pace this time and finish as much as possible. Yay!
4. This concert gave me a very good impression of high school boys hahaha. The 二十四节令鼓 drummers were so cool and the wushu / chinese drama (?) boys were really adorable! Despite my minimal interaction with the high school choristers, I kinda have a pretty nice feeling about them. Especially the boy who helped me with the food but ran away immediately when Yi Fan and I tried to acknowledge / thank him HAHA.
Gonna pull through this week! Can't wait for choir to start again :)
Feel like I’m in a whirlwind nowadays… I have to cope with the stress of this stupid drama in addition to the pressure of HC95A. Going crazy but I guess at least I’m trying to be positive about life, just laughing so hard at everything that comes my way.
At least I’m not alone. :)
1. Got my Free Egg McMuffin at Serene Macs with some beloved batchies ^^
2. Studied at the library with my dearest and cutest Jiarui :)))
3. Lunch at Tea Party with many other batchies and I met Shu Yan <3
4. 95th rehearsal was stressful and tiring but I’m glad everything was better towards the end.
5. Got some time to walk alone in the dark around the school YAY.
6. Catching up with a few old friends this week feels great!!
Although I really miss Svena but I’m just happy to have such a lovely bunch of Sops with me this musical. Rachie, Yunmei, Chiting and Jiarui are just the sweetest people ever. I feel so supported by them ^^
Looking forward to today’s rehearsal LALALA~
Definitely going to loop this video for the next few days. It’s too good.
Here are the original songs (for those who like electronic music :D).
Anyway I have another blog where I wrote about all the happy things that happened to me daily for 22 days. Those who want the link can pm me. Anyway I’ve decided to do this happy day thing on my main blog now . I’ll try my very best to post every day, starting from tmr. LOL
I’m really excited for this week? Although it’s like 95th for five days in a row but I’m looking forward to spending time with my dearest batchmates and juniors :) Only 2 months left in choir before I step down so I’m treasuring all the time I have with choir ^^
I’m going to try to be more lame and write lighthearted stuff on my blog such that it isn’t so dark and emo. HAHA yay.
“Feelings that come back are feelings that never left. ”
Trying to get through the week without breaking down.